Responsible Gaming at Melbet
Below you will find the rules of responsible gaming for Melbet users from Bangladesh.
Down below, you can find the most important points of the responsible gambling practice that Melbet takes part in.
Melbet does not accept players under the age of eighteen. We do not recommend advertising to this demographic or persons who are at risk of mental illness;
It’s never too late to realize you’re struggling with addiction. Melbet appreciates and cherishes each one of their clients, and never tries to persuade them to have difficulties. Check out the suggestions below for reducing the dangers of gambling addiction:
- Never consider sports betting to be your sole source of income;
- Set a limit on the amount of money you wish to wager or spend at online casinos;
- Be mindful of the dangers and only bet with money you don’t mind losing;
- Don’t waste your time trying to recoup endless losses.
Melbet verifies the customer’s age identity for each new user on the site to guarantee that the gamer is of legal age. The following may be checked:
- When our checks fail, we will ask the player for more information to ensure that he is above the age of 18;
- We reserve the right to disable the player’s account and freeze it until the user furnishes us with accurate information about his current age;
- In your nation, you must be 18 years old to be eligible to bet;
- Before enrolling on our site, all of our users should be informed of their responsibilities.
Please contact support through chat or email if you want to enable this functionality. You will be able to establish your own deposit and loss limitations, as well as any other activity. After that, you’ll be able to alter these settings. Simply contact the customer service department.
We do not suggest that you attempt to create or establish a new account while this mode is active. You must agree with 1xBet that if you continue to bet and do not conduct business under your other name or mailing address, we will not assume any financial liability. In any case, you can reclaim access by writing to us, and we’ll unlock your account before the deadline.