- A client may only have one account. Otherwise, the Security Department has the authority to suspend these accounts for up to two months. There will be a recalculation of all winning bets.
- The betting business maintains the right to refuse a wager without explanation.
- It is not grounds for a bet cancellation if an Internet connection fails while accepting a bet confirmation from a client.
- Any bet is a confirmation of the fact that a client agrees to the present Rules and accepts them.
General Betting Rules
- The betting organization will accept bets placed on a current Sports line, which is a list of events with winning odds.
- The minimum bet on any given event is 85 BDT.
- Melbet sets a maximum investment for each event, which varies depending on the sport and the event.
- The maximum payout for a single bet is 5,000,000 BDT.
- Melbet maintains the right to set a maximum stake on special events, as well as limit or enhance a client’s maximum odds, without prior notice or explanation.
- Melbet’s decision on whether to accept accumulator bets on one event or a combination of outcomes from one player may be limited.
Funds Deposit into / Funds Withdrawal from a Gaming Account
- You can fund your gaming account using any of the payment methods listed in the “Payments” section.
- All withdrawal requests are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Depositing monies from overseas electronic wallets is not recommended by the administration. The administration has the authority to restore funds to account holders’ wallets without warning.
- If deposits were made for any reason other than gambling, the firm (in the case of suspected fraudulent activities) reserves the right to revoke any deposit and seek compensation from the client for any deposit-related charges.
- Melbet offers a voluntary self-exclusion policy for customers who want to limit their gaming. This allows you to close your account or limit your ability to place bets.
- Melbet is committed to supporting activities that promote responsible gambling.
- Melbet will assist you in utilizing the self-exclusion feature. You agree, however, that Melbet bears no duty or obligation if you continue to gamble and/or attempt to use the Website and Melbet fails to recognize or determine this.
Melbet, a sports betting company, takes all necessary steps to combat money laundering and international terrorism, As a result, the Company is in a good position to prevent any illegal activity. To meet these commitments, Melbet is required to notify relevant authorities if the Company has cause to believe that monies placed by the user into his account are linked to illicit conduct or terrorism financing. The company is also required to freeze such funds and take any other actions required by the policy.
Melbet uses the most up-to-date 128-bit Secure Socket Layer encryption and firewall technology to ensure that sensitive information is securely transported over the internet to our secure servers.
Melbet makes no guarantees about the security of any information you send them via the Internet. Any information you send to Melbet is done so entirely at your own risk. However, after Melbet receives your transmission, they shall take reasonable precautions to prevent abuse, loss, or unauthorized access to your personal information.
If you have any questions about the official website and the Melbet app, you can contact, as well as the technical support for users from Bangladesh.